Saturday, May 17, 2008

Airplanes!!

Avery LOVES airplanes! She can spot one flying over that is smaller than an ant. We're always amazed when she yells, "Look! An airplane!" and all we can see is a little speck in the sky. Lucky for Avery there is an airport near our home that gives tours to preschoolers. She was able to go with a small group of kids from church. She got to see little four and six passenger planes and even sit in and pretend to fly! She had so much fun but now whenever she sees a plane flying she asks if she can get in!




My sister brought a couple little chairs over for Avery's dolls. She loves to sit in them. We think it's pretty funny.

1 comment:

Barrientos Family said...

Hi guys! This is Tamara, I am Keith's cousin. My mom just told me you guys had a blog. Very cute kids! I just added you to my blog I hope you don't mind. Our's is www.jtbarrientos.blogspot.com
I hope all is well with your family!