Tuesday, January 26, 2010

...Because I Love You

Look at me! Another blog post! I have two stories that I thought were pretty hilarious that you might enjoy. It's no surprise to anyone who is around me that since having a baby, my pants just don't fit the way they used to. Quite often when I bend over a little more shows than anyone wants to see. My kids find this very funny and always let me know they can see my butt. Well, tonight I was bending down trying to plug the printer into the outlet and it was a pretty tight fit (seriously, my arm fell asleep.) Cameron was giggling at me...nothing new. After I finished I was talking to Keith, then I looked down at Cameron who had pulled his diaper part way down and was bending down looking under the desk where I had just plugged in the printer. Fortunately for him, his crack is much cuter than mine!

Keith was going to the bathroom and for some reason Avery always decides that she needs to go when he gets in there. The woes of only having one bathroom. Avery was sitting outside the door waiting for him. This was their conversation through the door:
Avery: Dad! I have to go potty!
Keith: Okay! I'll try to hurry, don't go in your panties!
Avery: I won't, but don't flush the toilet because I love you and I will pee in your pee because I love you!!

Stop. What was that Avery? You will pee in his pee because you love him? Yes, I do believe all those Disney movies have taught her the meaning of true love. What characters

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Those are HILARIOUS, April! I'm glad you wrote them down. Just can't stop laughing! Oh, when they get older!!!

My Picture blog! said...

That's some serious love! (and water conservation) "If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown flush it down!"

carol said...

Hahah! We must have a lot of love at our house. Is that TMI? Probably. But I love that story. And Cameron's crack! Priceless.

Ariana said...

Those are so hilarious! Makes me smile.

The Neads said...

That is really funny.. I remember after having Boston you guys were over and I was sitting down and I guess I was showing a little more than I should.. ha ha and Cameron had a fork and poked me right in the behind. It hurt, but was so funny...

Ashleigh said...

That is hilarious!!!! true love right there... true love.