Monday, March 31, 2008

Randomness

We haven't done anything here for a while. The main reason is that we have had the flu going around our house for the last two weeks. I have not been out of the house except to buy more medicine! Avery and Cam both had temperatures of 103 and 102 for a couple days. That was a little scary. Avery also had a double ear infection. Towards the end of Keith, Avery and Cam's flu I came down with it myself. It's been a long two weeks but we are all feeling much better now. So what I'm posting on here are just some random pictures we've taken over the last couple weeks.

This is Cam's first time in his johnny jumper. We both love it! He actually jumps in it and I get a break!

This is Cam and Avery's first bath together. I hate bathing them separately, it takes so much time. I bought this great little bouncer thing that Cameron can lay on and he doesn't have to be in his own little tub. Life got a lot easier after that little purchase!

I have to give a little shout out to my wonderful mother-in-law for making these towels. They are embroidered with their names and a cartoon picture and are one of the greatest presents my kids have gotten. Avery knows which is hers and won't take a bath without it!

I took this picture for my brother, who gets off his mission on Thursday! He used to wear a shirt that said "chick magnet" on it. Someone gave me this onesie and I thought it was funny. I just wanted everyone to see how chunky my boy has gotten. We have a better picture but I can't get it to rotate. Once I do I'll post it.

This is one of my favorite pictures we've taken of Cam. I'm not sure what Avery is doing but Cam looks like he just got done with Thanksgiving dinner or something.

No comments: