I went to my blog the other day for some reason that I can't remember and noticed that the last post I did was of the freaky kid pictures. I was pretty shocked that it had been so long. Not to mention the fact that it still had the Thanksgiving background. So here I am trying to catch up. Since there is so much, I'm going to keep the commentary to a minimum.

Our lovely Thanksgiving turkey, which tasted delicious until we noticed that it wasn't cooked all the way through.

The traditional "carving of the turkey" photo.

After Thanksgiving we were off to "sunny" California to visit my family. I say "sunny" in quotes because it actually rained seven of the nine days we were there. It was still a well needed vacation and a ton of fun.

Cameron LOVES the broom. It, however, doesn't love him back. It often hits him in the head, trips him and has even been the cause of him falling down the stairs. I have no clue why he isn't wearing any pants.
We made sugar cookies with the kids but Avery isn't wearing a shirt in any of the pictures. Again, I have no clue why. I know she isn't wearing clothing in most pictures, but I feel that she's a little too old now to have those pictures paraded online.

Because my nephew, Conner, was fully dressed, he gets the privilege of demonstrating the cookie decorating.
Later, we went to the Discovery Center in San Diego. The kids LOVED it! I wish we had a place like this around here.


Playing with blocks with Aunt Kara.


Giant blocks

Cam loved this mirror. I couldn't get him away from it.


We're pretty sure Cameron has a future in sand wheel design. There is a market for that, isn't there?

I could have played with these sand wheels all day.


Is it bad that I thought it was so funny that Cameron couldn't get the beach ball. He was so close, yet so far. He wasn't blessed with his mom's monkey arms, instead he has his dad's T-Rex arms and couldn't quite make it.
It's my own fault for getting so behind, but I'm going to call it quits tonight. I'm tired and blogging stresses me out (which is why I don't do it very often).
To be continued...
7 comments:
glad you had a good time in CA. keep up the blogging. i love blogs. check mine out.
I love the ball pix--too bad Kara didn't catch the photo of the balloon bopping you in the head. We really enjoyed having you down! Come back soon! Love you guys.
I hear you on the "bloggin stresses me out" thing. But I love all the holidy pics! The science center reminds me of OMSI. Love it!
That science place looks very cool. I want to go to there. And at least your turkey looked delicious. I mean who really eats them anyway? It's all about appearance, for which you score an A+.
I wish that blogging didnt cause you stress because I love seeing what your family is up to. How is everything going? I miss you friend! can you email me with your home address?
Hey, I keep forgetting to respond to you - I get my blog background from a place called leelou blogs. There's a link button on my blog that will take you to their website!
hey you still have the Thanksgiving background. But congrats on updating it finally, I'm proud of you, lol!
Post a Comment