Thursday, February 19, 2009

A little Advice

I'm writing this post on our desktop which does not have any pictures on it, so this post won't have any either. Once I get a hold of our laptop I will finish the Christmas post. Even if it's in April or June, I will do it. I'm writing because I have a little advice. Here goes...

Don't let your laundry pile up. I know, you already know this. But you never know when the spin cycle is going to go out on your washer and the repair guy isn't going to be able to come for a couple days and if you haven't kept up on your laundry you might (or perhaps your children) could be in a serious predicament.

You might be thinking, wow, that's pretty specific, do you know first hand about this? And the answer is why, yes, yes I do. Poor Avery does not have any clean clothes, except dresses but her leggings are dirty. And Cameron only has pajamas. Keith is down to the last of the "unmentionables."

We're hoping the repair man doesn't postpone.

9 comments:

carol said...

oh. sorry! i know all about getting behind in the wash. if you get desperate, you can come throw in a couple of loads down here. but it will cost you some fro-yo from maverick. :)

Ashleigh said...

Oh that sucks! pretty funny though. Hey i might be coming to IF soon-for corys work. If your in town we will have to hang out.

Lots of time claire run out of unders and my laundry machine works just fine...sad i know!

The Neads said...

Hey I am so glad I found your blog... hurray... now that we moved so far away I'll have to read your blog now.. ha ha.. anyway Avery needs to come over and play with Monika.. she is missin her like crazy...

Kara said...

I guess you could say your laundry is "making a man out of you!"

The Neads said...

Hey come over to my house and steal some of my girls clothes.. seriously... hopefully you have your washer fixed by now, but come on over... plus Kelly and I really want you guys to come over and play games soon...

Audrey said...

Sooooo I think it's about time for an update! You have no excuses! You could blog about bear world or the spray park or your new place or I'm sure you took a pic of Avery with the crackers sticking out her mouth while sleeping. I'll be watching and waiting.....

Jaymeerobinson@gmail.com said...

I'm ready for a new post...

Audrey said...

And I thought I hadn't updated my blog in FOREVER, you've got me beat!

Tanilee said...

While this is very good advice, I'm ready for some new advice. I can't believe you're about to have another baby! So awesome! And no pressure on the blog thing. Totally joking. If I had two kids, one on the way, and going to school I probably wouldn't be getting anything done, let alone blogging! Mostly I guess I just wanted to say hi! :)