Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Halloween!
Avery was a lucky little girl. She had three Halloween parties besides trick-or-treating on Halloween. For the first three parties she was a princess (wearing a different dress each time) then on Halloween she was a BYU cheerleader. She had so much fun trick-or-treating but only lasted about 45 minutes. I was okay with that, because even though it was warmer this Halloween than it has been the last couple years it was still only about 50 degrees. Cameron was a fireman, of course. He was so cute in his costume! After trick-or-treating Keith and I went to a Halloween party. We had so much fun hanging out with friends and eating some delicious food. All in all, it was a fun filled Halloween.

The kids had so much fun with these wax fangs.
Here's Avery at her preschool Halloween party. All the kids brought treats and played games. She had so much fun!


Avery is crazy about BYU football right now.
This is my favorite. I LOVE the suspenders!
I told Avery to move her hand so I could see her face and she said, "No, I have to say number 1"
I was quite surprised when Keith was willing to wear the granny clothes over the wolf costume. We were third, I think, in the costume contest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i love that you guys dressed up. your kids are adorable. i love the suspenders he is the cutest firefighter! averys costume was awesome, where did you get it? i love her pig tails.
Post a Comment