Luckily, I always keep a spare hidden away for instances such as these when I don't get around to doing the laundry in a timely manner.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
You know you need to do laundry when...
It's no secret that in potty training you're going to have accidents. As perfect as Avery is *cough* she is no stranger to needing a clean pair of panties. However, now that she doesn't have accidents very often she still thinks each time she goes she needs a new pair. Although we have many pairs of panties for her, combining the few times she actually NEEDS a pair and the times she THINKS she needs a pair, equal not very many left in the drawer. When this happens Avery is left to use her imagination to find something to wear.
Luckily, I always keep a spare hidden away for instances such as these when I don't get around to doing the laundry in a timely manner.
Luckily, I always keep a spare hidden away for instances such as these when I don't get around to doing the laundry in a timely manner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I think the funniest part of this picture is that she's covering her chest up! What a funny girl.
Post a Comment